Friday, September 1, 2017

Day 2 on meds - Thursday

Linc woke up happy he was going to school to meet his teacher today.
I went to work and came home to find him asleep. When I went to wake him he had no desire to go to school. He did eventually get up and get excited about going to school.

Any obscenities uttered while at school he did quietly with his hand in front of his mouth. None of them was loud yelling which he was very happy about.

Upon leaving he asked if I would tell his teacher and the class so no one got mad at him. He told me he worried about people judging him.

Still not looking at his fingers any more but facial tics are happening.

He has a preocupation about dying. Is very upset I would want him to live longer than me because then I couldn't come to his funeral so who would be there? Hates the tics so much. Actually said, "I should just get it over with and die now. Then no more tics and you could come to my funeral." We talked about living each day to the fullest and that because death is something that happens at some time while you are alive you get to live life to the fullest and that is why you appreciate it so much. He agreed that was a good thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 9 on meds - Thursday

We started the morning again with the, "I don't wanna go to school" song. It is going to be a really long school year if every...