Monday, September 4, 2017

Day 5 on meds - Sunday

Unfortunately I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Linc today because I had to work. We did hang out in the morning and he woke up in a great mood. He got a little frustrated playing a video game and was cursing a bit so I suggested he do something different. Playing with this new legos or reading for a while. He did but he contradictory statements were still there.

When I got home from work his sister was at a sleep over so Linc had me all to himself. I asked him how the medicine was making him feel and he said, "I don't know."

I asked his dad how he was during the day and he said there was some vocal tic but they got stronger around 6 PM. He thought that was when he had the most trouble.

Linc went to bed in a great mood. Talking about what he was going to do when he woke up in the morning and that he had a great day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 9 on meds - Thursday

We started the morning again with the, "I don't wanna go to school" song. It is going to be a really long school year if every...